Padova Technologies is a customer focused and purpose driven organization. We are committed to solving our customer’s complex problems and we pride ourselves on delivering quality solutions that deliver: value, performance and the technical capabilities the mission requires.
Padova Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to customer satisfaction, continuous improvement and the design, development and manufacture of hardware and software products and services.
- We strive to consistently meet or exceed our customer requirements.
- We work continuously to improve our business process.
- We believe that teamwork is an essential element of our success.
Padova is a full life-cycle systems integrator with extensive experience in the DOD and government sectors, specializing in HPC, servers, workstations, virtualization and storage products. The vast majority of our solutions can be customized using vendor independent non-proprietary architectures that maximize performance and flexibility. Padova can reduce your TOC and enhance your ROI.
- Over 200 Platforms – Servers, Storage, HPC, Cloud, Workstations and Other Tech Platforms
- High-Performance, Build-To-Order VMware Certified Virtualization Products
- Up to 5 Years Configuration Management Availability with Comprehensive Warranty and Support Options
- Women-Owned Small Business
- Vertically Integrated Providing Resale, Sub-Contract Services, VAR, Integration, Engineering Services at a Firm Fixed Price
- Staff Includes Systems, Mechanical and Electrical Engineers
- Network Security and Project Management Staff
- ISO 9001:2008 Registered and Certified Quality Management System
- Active GIDEP Member with a Counterfeit Electronic Parts Prevention Plan Compliant with DFARS 252.246-7007
- Foreign Object Debris (FOD) Prevention
- Compliant with FAR 52.204-21 “Basic Safeguarding of Covered Contractor Information Systems” and DFARS 252.204-7012 “Safeguarding of Covered Defense Information and Cyber Incident Reporting” (NIST SP 800-171)